An employee engagement workshop to enable collaboration, while being creatively charged and immersive in nature.
- With jam-packed activities planned for their annual team-building event, this Finance giant wanted a fun employee engagement session as a breather exercise for their teams spread across multiple cities at the same time.
- They wanted an effective team-building activity with a self-run execution model. The main objective was to bring out the importance of balance among elements, further reflective of the undeniable power of effective collaboration.
- Post evaluating all the possible options as per the above-mentioned brief, we finalized the ‘Mixology Challenge’ as the team-building activity for this session
- One of our most flavor-rich and highly engaging team engagement activities, this one checked all the boxes for the client in the most tasteful way!
- High both in engagement and energy, it could easily be customized to fit in the elements of collaboration, creativity, and a WOW! factor while being fully immersive as an experience.
- The objective of the activity was for the participants to create signature mocktails using everyday ingredients provided by us.
- Not only did the participants have to create their own set of unique mocktails from scratch, but also name them, and present them in an appealing manner.
- To facilitate this whole experience, the teams were provided with kits containing everyday items required to make this tasteful challenge happen
- They were also provided detailed briefing sheets and a very exciting ‘Heisenberg / Cheat sheet.’
- The entire group was then divided into multiple smaller ones
- Each smaller unit was given a limited time period to utilize their creativity and together come up with a mocktail using the ingredients available
- The challenge was to collaborate effectively, and present the most decadent-looking mocktail when the buzzer went off!
- We arranged for ‘tasting experts’ to judge the drinks presented and grade the individual teams.
- The session kicked off with a detailed brief on the activity by one of our trained facilitators
- The distinct aspect of this briefing was that it happened simultaneously across two different cities using virtual live webcasting tools
- What’s more is that the teams across the two cities could interact with each other virtually using live webcasting, as well
- The activity kits and other props had been promptly placed at the participant’s seats shortly before the beginning of the session
- These kits came in handy the moment the briefing ended and the stopwatch started
- Using simple everyday ingredients like lemon, edible syrups, and even basil leaves, these teams were able to create truly unique mocktails with even more sui generis names
- These ‘one-of-a-kind’ names had their own one-of-a-kind genesis story that the teams got to share with the rest of the group in the end
The end result of this immersive, high-energy, and extremely creatively challenging activity were mocktails that tasted decadent, with unique names, and flavors that balanced each other out beautifully.
And, the entirety of this delicious experience took less than 45 minutes!
At Team Builders India, we truly do believe in helping visions come true. From empowering leadership development sessions, and insightful college to corporate sessions to highly engaging and absolutely immersive team-building experiences - both physical and virtual, we have something for everyone!